In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data.
TALLERES VELILLA S.A. protects your personal data and the ability to decide on the use of them.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy establishes the bases according to which we will treat any personal data that you provide. Please read carefully the information below to understand how your data will be treated.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
TALLERES VELILLA S.A., a company registered in Spain, with CIF A08428658 and legal address in C/ Paseo de la Ribera, 101 08420 Canovellas Barcelona, and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and how to contact him/her?
The person in charge of data protection is in charge of protecting the rights of the interested parties and supervising and controlling the application of the Data Protection regulation in TALLERES VELILLA SA, and may be contacted by means of the following email in case of doubt, consult or complaint: email@example.com.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data and how do we legitimize it?
- With contractual compliance purposes.
To comply with the agreements in the supply of products and/or the provision of the services that you request from us and to comply with the conditions set forth in each contract.
- For purposes of commercial communication based on your consent.
In order to be able to communicate promotions and activities of TALLERES VELILLA S.A., we expressly request your consent, which can be easily revoked at any time you deem appropriate.
- With security purposes in access and video surveillance for legitimate interest of TALLERES VELILLA S.A. In order to ensure the security of the facilities and facilitate the execution of emergency plans.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
The personal data you provide will be exclusively processed by TALLERES VELILLA S.A. being the sole Responsible for its treatment and not transferring them to any third party.
Are there any international transfers of your personal data?
We inform you that in no case will your data be treated or stored outside the limits of the European Union.
For how long will we keep your personal information?
The data collected will be kept during the term of the contract or authorization and once completed, during the legally established period.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights for free, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your ID or an equivalent document.
The rights that can be exercised are:
- Access: Check the personal data of TALLERES VELILLA S.A.
- Rectification: Modify your data if they have changed, are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion: Request to delete your data.
- Opposition: Request so that your data is not treated.
- Limitation of treatment: Request to limit the processing of your data while:
- Its accuracy is checked (challenge).
- There is illicit treatment, but do not want the deletion of your data.
- TALLERES VELILLA S.A. does not need your data, but you want to keep them because they are necessary for the exercise of your defense or claims.
- Once a right of opposition is requested, it is being verified whether this right prevails over a public or legitimate interest that affects the data of opposition until the conflict is resolved.
- Portability: Right to receive the data provided by you in electronic format and those obtained during the contractual relationship with TALLERES VELILLA S.A., as well as its transmission to another organization.
How can I make a claim?
If you consider that for any reason TALLERES VELILLA S.A. has not treated your data correctly according to current regulations, you can contact the Security Manager email@example.com who will attend and process your claim with the utmost diligence. Should you consider it appropriate, you may also submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).